Friday, November 18, 2016

Indonesia furniture for hospitality projects

Indonesia furniture for hospitality projects

With the world growth in many sectors including business across the globe, it gives good consequences for supplying furniture facilities to hotel, restaurant, resort, residences and public transportation. We proudly present our serious commitment by supplying the finest furniture for hotel and resort project with our nine warehouses that always providing furniture in various range of materials, products and design both indoor and outdoor, we do believe it would give you wider range for a better choice. Furniture for Hotel.

Piguno as hotel furniture manufacture Indonesia for national & international hotels, resorts and restaurants provide best of new design furnishings as well as vintage collections available. Piguno as Indonesia furniture manufacturing company based in Klaten Indonesia is ready to supply solid wood of indoor and outdoor hotel projects, as well as apartment and resorts project.
Don't hesitate to contact us  when you visit Indonesia .....

PIGUNO - Indonesia furniture hotel manufacture
Jl. Solo Yogya KM.26 Penggung, Ceper, Klaten 57465, Central Java, Indonesia, info@piguno.com
+62  272 555 888

And visit our other links below, please :

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Everyone,I'm Adrik Vadim living in Kurgan City , I want to share with you all on here on how Mr Benjamin help me with a loan of 15,000.000.00 Rubles to start up my food beverage delivery after all I have work in several hotels here in kurgan just to earn a living but unfortunate I was still having difficulties to pay a rent but I thank God now that I'm a self employ now with 5 workers working in my care. Just if you looking for financial freedom I will advise you contact Mr Benjamin with this email below and whats app number as well. lfdsloans@outlook.com +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete